Monday 3 June 2013

Saving My Skin - Escentual purchase

Oh, what do I tell you about my skin?! It's an acne-scarred, confused mess and it makes me very sad. I am plagued by blackheads and on occasion one of them gets inflamed and I just HAVE to pick at it and get that evilness out of my face. (Blackheads are EEEEVIL!) Which in turn leaves a scar. My skin in also combination with a lot of itchy, dry areas around my cheeks.

After reading a TONNE of reviews, I decided to buy the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. It's super expensive in the UAE (Around Dhs130) so I checked it out on Escentual where it was £8 during an offer (around Dhs44), which is a huge difference in price. The Effaclar Duo is supposed to be an unclogging moisturiser. Which is great since if it weren't for my damn blackheads I think I would have pretty decent skin.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Since I was also looking for a general moisturiser to soothe my skin after cleansing it in the morning and night I thought i'd pick up the La Roche Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturizer. This one is supposed to intensely moisturise after you've used very drying cleansers (which I definitely do).
La Roche Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturizer
The other two things I got were the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution and the A-Derma Epitheliale AH Repairing Cream. Both where kind of on a whim. I needed a make-up remover so the much raved about Bioderma was an obvious choice and the A-Derma Repairing Cream just sounded cool. It has ~hyaluronic acid~ woooooo. 

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution 
A-Derma Epitheliale A.H Repairing Cream
Will do a haul post and a review once this package arrives, which will be in approximately 20 days according to the website. I'm expecting it to be around a month till it arrives because, ya know, I live super far away. Until then, I hope my skin is not a total dick. Also, Escentual is having a offer for the whole of June on its French pharmacy products which include all of the above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment! I reply to every one. :)